Today, in this article we will see How to Filter list view by current month in SharePoint.
In our SharePoint there is a Task list, and user should be able to see their Tasks which are due in current month in Their Dashboard.
By the above Problem statement we can understand what is the exact business requirement is. So no lets see the solution Part.
Create a Calculated Coumn.
Create a calculated column as shown below with following formula.
Note: Please take a look at bellow link to know how to use [Today] function in calculated column.
use [Today] in calculated column.
Once you complete these steps, Now you will see the “Yes” and “No” values in Current month column (which is calculated column). Just go ahead and apply a filter on Current Month calculated column and select “Yes” to get current months tasks.
By this way we can Filter List View by Current Month.
Hope you like this article, If yes then please like, share and comment on this article.
You can go through below articles.
- Could not load user profile SharePoint 2013
- Solved: w3wp.exe – All Query Processing Components Are in ‘Failed’ Status
- SharePoint Online: Identify Current Page is Modern page or Classic page
- SharePoint Online: Edit Permission Level with CSOM PowerShell
- Retrieve SharePoint List Items using CSOM
- Connect MFA enabled SharePoint site using CSOM
- Delete all items from SharePoint list with CSOM
- Retrieve all users from Site Collection using PowerShell
1 thought on “SharePoint: Filter List View by Current Month”
The screenshot formula and text formula are different? I could not get this to work for me.